1. Insert or import teachers
2. Insert or import classrooms
3. Insert or import classes
4. Configure optimizations
Insert or Import Teachers
- Subjects he/she can teach
- Location(s) it serves if the institution has more than one address
- Costs and added values that can be optimized in the allocation (salary, educational level, dedication, etc.)
Insert or Import Classrooms
- Location of the classroom if the institution has more than one address
- Costs and added values that can be optimized in the allocation (rent, equipments, etc.)
Insert or Import Classes
- Number of students expected
- Location of the class if the institution has more than one address
- Define optimization preferences
- View optimization preferences
All ready? Just press a button.
Seconds* after the allocation will be done.
* depending of the quantity of classes and resources
You can download the calendar of each teacher and classroom allocated.
There will be listed all classes of the allocation, even those that no available teacher or classroom were found.
Resources occupation report
Teachers and classrooms more and less occupied
If needed, it is possible:
Want to see more?
- Exempt certain resource to a class (and generate a new scenario from this, which will find a different resource)
- Define a resource in a class (in the new scenarios, this resource will always be allocated to this class)
- Choose manually a resource to a class
Click here and request a free demo